What is Charpsy?
Mission Statement: Charpsy is a company that strives to improve the overall access to the local and abroad community for mental health participants, peer / guide and carer, friend and / or famly through improved social network relationships, and social interactions with like minded people. Charpsy does this by:
- giving mental health participants access to peers / guides on the mental health social network,
- giving members access to the mental health social network online tools and features designed to improve your daily goal setting and task management to continue opening opportunities for on-site members and even in your offline social perspective, and
- giving people connection to like-minded friends and people on the social network.
Where Did the Charpsy Name Come From?
The Charpsy name is derived from a combination of the two words that are both Charitable Psychology. We’re giving back to community by helping members in achieving improved positive living outcomes and recovery by providing online services. See here.
Is Charpsy free?
Charpsy is a free social network.
How Charpsy Makes Money
Charpsy is a company and we need money for ensure better local and abroad communities. See how Charpsy makes money here.
What Profile Type Can I Choose?
There is a choice of three profile types in the social network.
- Mental Health Participant. Learn more.
- Peer / Guide. Learn more.
- Carer, Friend and / or Family. Learn more.
Passionate About Community
Founder and CEO Cooper is passionate about giving back to community. That is why he will be donating. 10% of profits to our preferred charities.
Je môj profil súkromný?
To see the default Profile Visibility setting when you join visit Je môj profil súkromný?
If you or anyone you know on the Charpsy social network is in an emergency then see here.