As an authorised affiliate (Sales Executive) of Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd., you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (SE Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. as a Sales Executive.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. Sales Executive Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this SE Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to review and change any of the SE Agreement by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. updates the SE Agreement, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the SE Agreement. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the SE Agreement for your records.
You agree that the only complete and up to date SE Agreement is at URL: https://charpsy.org/about/sales-executive-terms-of-use/.
You agree that the terms ‘sales executive’ or ‘sales executives’ does not imply in any way whatsoever that you are an employee of Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd.. You agree that the terms ‘sales executive’ and ‘sales executives’ is a descriptive set or words to explain that you are in actual fact an affiliate.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
Your membership at the Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. website automatically assigns you as a Sales Executive.
We reserve the right to approve or reject and cancel ANY Sales Executive membership type at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Sales Executive Program Application, Status, or Reapplication.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For a Sales Executive to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 31 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your sales executive application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd., however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to terminate any Sales Executive account at any time, for any violations of this SE Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. occasionally offers coupon to select sales executives and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any sales executive who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Sales Executives may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Sales Executives may not bid on Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. Coupons, Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Sales Executives may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Sales Executives sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Sales Executives with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd.. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this SE Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Sales Executive account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this SE agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this SE Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Sales Executive account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Sales Executive shall indemnify and hold harmless Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this SE Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The SE Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Charpsyorg Co. Pty. Ltd. application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.